- Companies & Franchises
- Commercial Property Owners & Management Companies
- Residential Property Owners
- Insurance Companies
- Fire, Mold and Restoration Companies
- General Contractors
- Flooring Installers
- Flooring Retail & Wholesalers
- Flooring Dealers
- Flooring Salespeople
- Demolition Contractors
- Interior Designers
We provide floor removal for all types of floor coverings, such as:
- Hardwood Flooring and Engineered Wood Flooring
- Laminate Flooring
- Cork Flooring
- Stone and Granite Flooring
- Tile Flooring, including Ceramic, Porcelain and Slate.
- Vinyl Sheet, Plank and VCT Flooring
- Carpet glue down & tacked down on pad.
Atlantic Floor services removes all types of floor coverings. If you have a floor that you need removed quickly and with unwanted dust give us a call!
Atlantic Floor Services also prepares your sub-floor for new floor covering.
- Remove high spots to level the subfloor
- Remove poorly installed epoxy
- Remove paint
- Remove glue down moisture barriers
- Remove glue down sound barriers
- Remove carpet glue
- Remove VCT Vinyl Tile glue
- Remove Thin Set under tile, marble and stone
- Remove Mud-set
Check out our gallery for more photo’s and videos of floors we have removed and prepped!